Monday 13 February 2012

Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow?

I recall Tamar, in The Braxton family Values saying " You know, I usually don't buy perfume, but a perfume called Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow? That, I gotta have." Thats the first time I heard about this perfume, at first I thought it was just a joke or for shock value, until I actually came across it.


A blend of clean orange, lily, airy jasmine and blossom. Don't Get Me Wrong baby, I Don't Swallow is said to give off The Good Girl vibe, which makes it I quote; "Prim, Proper and Well-behaved". The scent is said to have been made by the perfumer behind Burberry London, Armani Code, Gucci Rush and Lanvin. Which in my opinion are very good scents therefore let's not knock it too much until t we've tried it...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment